Comprehensive testing at all stages of the design and production process ensures the quality for which TAUBE ELECTRONIC is known for in the market.
Here is a selection of our test procedures and test equipment:
- Extensive incoming goods inspections
- Optical testing technology:
- ErsaScope – the device is used to inspect connections under the component e.g. balls under a BGA.
- Hirox microscope – electronic video microscope for detailed display, measuring and photographing of components and assemblies
- Various optical inspection microscopes and stereo microscopes Vision Lynx
- 3D AOI Zenith / KohYoung
- X-ray system Quadra 7
- Takaya APT-1400F Flying Probe Tester
- Electrical function tests – automated test sequence, automatic evaluation of measurements and logging of measured values
- Climatic test, BurnIn, stress test also at defined humidity levels
- automatic temperature profile sequences according to customer requirements also with assemblies in operation, function monitoring and logging